Complete Business Solutions is a professional firm offering a broad range of bookkeeping services to small- and mid-size businesses as well as individuals. We partner with your company in finding personalized solutions that will assist you in achieving your current and long-term financial goals. We are Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors®.
We pride ourselves in the role we play as part of your management team. Our goal is to optimize the time you can spend growing your business while reducing the hassle of running your business.
At Complete Business Solutions we offer a diversity of services from payroll to job costing and business administration to human resource solutions.
What Is An Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor®?
With the certification of QuickBooks ProAdvisor®, we are experts in helping businesses and individuals customize QuickBooks for their unique needs. We offer the following services:
• Standard QuickBooks setup
• Custom QuickBooks setup and training
• Online/remote bookkeeping
• Technical support for QuickBooks
How Can We Help You Meet Your Bottom Line?
We are happy to provide a valuable Complimentary Systems Review to chart where you are and establish a list of your needs while offering a proposal for how we can help you meet your objectives.
Complete Business Solutions offers offsite or onsite full-charge bookkeeping services. These include:
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Bank reconciliation
• Credit card reconciliation
• Books cleanup
• Data conversion
• Comprehensive payroll administration
• Job costing
• Budgeting forecasting and cash projections
• Pre-tax organization
• Financial reporting (balance sheet, profit & loss, etc.) on a cash or accrual basis
• Sales and use tax preparation and filing
• QuickBooks setup to fit your needs including Chart of Accounts
• Year end working papers to give accountant
• Other customized services to help you grow your business
Good financial records put you in control. You will be more profitable since you can react quickly to business challenges and trends. By being organized and current you can stop paying late fees and become more competitive.
At Complete Business Solutions, we handle your payroll administration needs, leaving you with more time to do what you do best – run and grow your business! We ensure that your payroll needs are met on time, every time, helping you to streamline your payroll process, improve productivity and simplify administration.
Among our services are the following:
• Payroll processing
• Certified payroll and reporting
• Direct deposit
• Electronic tax filing
• Printing and filing W-2 and 1099 forms
• Filing quarterly and annual reports
• Online timekeeping systems
• After-the-fact payroll handling
• Maintenance of employee earning records
• Custom reports upon request
Business Administration and Consulting Services
Confidential individual consultations are available to provide you with a wide range of bookkeeping and management support tailored to your specific personal abilities and particular business needs.
• QuickBooks training and setup
• Accounting setup assistance for clients on their office or home computers
• Initial bookkeeping strategy development
• Paperwork and workflow organization
• Personal or business financial systems file setups, bill-paying systems, year-end and year-beginning organization, and pre-tax preparation
Businesses can lose money by not having tight policies and procedures in place within their company. Complete Business Solutions will either train you and your staff to do the following processes OR do them for you:
• Management of multi-staff firms
• Management of commercial fleets
• California pre-lien processes
• Management of subcontractors
• Insurance shopping, renewal processes and audits
Human Resource Services
Human resource services by Complete Business Solutions allow you to manage your most valuable asset, your employees. Regardless of how many employees you have, there are a myriad of employee-related issues that face an employer.
CBS acts as your offsite HR department, offering solutions and consultation in the following areas to help you manage your employee relationship needs.
• Employment new hire and exit interviews
• Management and maintenance of employee files
• Management of employee benefits (health, retirement, time off)
• Management of commercial drivers and programs
• Management and handling of Workers’ Comp Insurance, claims and reporting
• Paperwork and workflow organization